Subscription Issues - Lists.Runrev vs Runrev.Nabble

Ender Nafi Elekcioglu endernafi at keehuna.com
Mon Jan 13 12:39:35 EST 2014

Folks,

I’ve finally ported my corporate e-mail from Google Apps to Yandex services.
Then, I entered a phase of completely abandoning Google services.

As a part of this process, I subscribed to the list with my new e-mail from this link:

but I can’t login with my new credentials to nabble:
http://runtime-revolution.278305.n4.nabble.com/template/NamlServlet.jtp?macro=login_page

I thought that probably these two are separate services,
so I had to open a new account or update my existing one in nabble.
But it seems that lists.runrev.com and nabble are aware of each other.
Because, when I wanted to change my e-mail address of old account in nabble,
it warned me about “E-mail already in use”.

Unsubscribing from lists didn’t help, either.

How can I get rid of my @gmail.com and login to nabble with my new e-mail address?

Thanks,

~ Ender Nafi