[ANN] lcStackbrowser V2 Released

stephen barncard stephenREVOLUTION2 at barncard.com
Sun Jan 12 18:47:35 EST 2014

On Sun, Jan 12, 2014 at 3:41 PM, Peter Haworth <pete at lcsql.com> wrote:

> However, I notice that both the server and the IDE use a very high
> percentage of CPU time when they are running, even when there are no
> messages going back and forth.  Both of them use read from socket with a
> callback message. Is that normal?

Talk to or consult with Jerry Daniels. He's been there and done that, and
he's a great guy and very generous with his knowledge. He might help you
for nothing as you are well known list member, but I personally would
offerer to pay for a consulting session with him instead. He's very
reasonable.

I also know he lurks here from time to time.

sqb

*--*
*Stephen Barncard - San Francisco Ca. USA - Deeds Not Words*