LiveCode Community on Ohloh

Monte Goulding monte at sweattechnologies.com
Sun Jan 12 17:22:42 EST 2014

Hi Folks

I've added LiveCode Community on Ohloh. For people that don't know Ohloh is a site about using and/or contributing to open source projects. You can create an account and say you use LiveCode and give it a rating which obviously helps LiveCode get some attention.

I've also added lcVCS but until I contribute some code to Ohloh's code detector it just says that it can't recognise the code. Once I contribute the code then lcVCS based projects (and possibly LiveCode Server projects) will be able to show code analysis and contributions.

Cheers

Monte

--
M E R Goulding