mcEncrypt

Richmond richmondmathewson at gmail.com
Sun Jan 12 15:13:34 EST 2014

On 12/01/14 22:08, stephen barncard wrote:
> On Sun, Jan 12, 2014 at 11:11 AM, Richmond <richmondmathewson at gmail.com>wrote:
>
>> Yes, I saw that; but it isn't really much good if you don't know how to
>> use it to encrypt something in the first place.
>>
> I assume you are attempting to create secured apps using the OSS version. ??

I'm, not THAT silly.

In fact I build my software right now with LC 4.5.

If and when (????) I actually make some money I will buy an updated
commercial version.

Richmond.

> Simple encryption shouldn't be that hard - !!!     You are a smart guy -
> this should be easy…… it's just math… and for an app that one is not
> selling for hundreds….as are most apps created with Livecode, there's a
> level where the time and effort enabling 'bulletproof'  security doesn't
> meet the return on investment.

All I was doing was wondering, in a Sunday-afternoon-sort-of-way as to
how one might use mcEncrypt
to, well, encrypt a stack.

Richmond.