Playing Embedded iOS Sounds?

Rick Harrison harrison at all-auctions.com
Sun Jan 12 14:27:19 EST 2014

Hi there,

I know I can play sound files on mobile devices like
the iPhone by using:

mobilePlaySoundOnChannel theSound, theChannel, theType

However I would like to be able to play embedded
sounds in the Stack, to decrease the load time.
Can this be done under iOS 7?

It makes more sense if I can simply just load all of
my sound files when I’m loading my program rather
than slowing down my program to load the sound
before it gets played.  I know about the queuing option
too, but I just want to do everything once and have it
available even if it increases the size of my program
to do it that way.

Suggestions?

Thanks,

Rick