mcEncrypt

Richmond richmondmathewson at gmail.com
Sun Jan 12 13:41:39 EST 2014

I just had a look at the docmentation in 6.5.1 Community and it says
this of mcEncrypt:

"Reserved for internal use."

AND it says much the same thing in LC 3.5 and 4.5 (i.e. commercial
versions).

If it is 'reserved' I don't quite understand how it can be leveraged by
us peons, externally.

Typing 'mcEncrypt' into the Metacard Dictionary (!!!!) ends up with the
same thing.

NOW: 'mcEncrypt' is, either, available for all (at which point the
Hitchhiker's Guide to The Galaxy is at it again),
or it is reserved for Kevin Miller and Co.

What is 100% true is that the Hitchhiker's Guide to The Galaxy does not
tell one how to use the thing.

Richmond.