Am I missing something (numberFormat again)

Geoff Canyon gcanyon at gmail.com
Fri Jan 10 22:51:11 EST 2014

Is there some way to change the default numberFormat? It consumed about
half my day today. I need precision for what I'm doing, and the six decimal
place default won't cut it. I was working on JSON import/export, and the
fact that the debugger also defaults to six decimal places makes it really
tedious to figure out where exactly you're losing precision. In the end, a
fit of frustration led to me putting

set the numberFormat to "0.##############"

at the start of about twenty handlers. Some combination of that fixed the
problem -- I still don't know where it was exactly. In any case I'm now
happily importing and exporting, on to rendering:

{

     "Titan": {

          "z8": .00000000,

          "dx-6": 0000000,