[ANN] lcStackbrowser V2 Released

Mark Wieder mwieder at ahsoftware.net
Fri Jan 10 21:49:16 EST 2014

Pete-

> On the Linux issue, I do not have access to a Linux box so have not been
> able to test but I believe my plugins should work under Linux as I have
> tried to deal with the obvious things like where the standard home
> directories are for each platform.

...and it mostly does.
You *have to* run the installer... copying the stack to the plugins
folder doesn't work. Then after the installer has run, you copy the
stack from the zip file in place of the zero-length file that the
installer put into your plugins folder.
Then for some reason the bvgDocu installer is launched (you can't skip
this step), which doesn't work on linux, but it doesn't do any harm,
and does create a sqlite database which you can ignore.

Other than that, lcStackbrowser seems to do everything the Project
Browser *should* do.

--
-Mark Wieder
 ahsoftware at gmail.com