Visual Effect Zoom Open and Zoom Close

Klaus major-k klaus at major-k.de
Thu Jan 9 16:19:24 EST 2014

Hola Al,

Am 09.01.2014 um 21:59 schrieb Alejandro Tejada <capellan2000 at gmail.com>:

> Many Thanks Klaus for answering! :D

My pleasure :-)

But when started this visual effect (zoom in/out) to REALLY zoom in/out (an image)???

Last time I used this effect, must be several year ago, maybe even at my
Metacard days, there was only some kind of "border" or "lasso" (?) that
faked a real zoom in/out. Know what i mean?

But to my surprise the effect does now what is says :-D

> Klaus major-k wrote
>>> ...but where in your scripts is "Zoom Open" or closed? I couldn't find
>>> it. Sounds worked.
>> put "visual effect" && the selectedText of field "Effect Name" &&  the
>> label of button "Speed" into cmd
>> ## more strings added to CMD
>> ## ...
>> ## CMD will later be DOne :-)
>
> Finally, I tested again on Windows (using another computer)
> and found that both Visual Effects are working fine.
> AU sounds plays fine in Windows, too. It's only my Linux setup
> that does not plays *.au sounds.

Hugh?
Well try an uncompressed WAV, that may also work on Win. :-)

> Many Thanks again, Randy and Klaus, for testing this stack
> in your setup!
>
> Al

Best

Klaus