Pancake in trouble?

dwilliams at runrev.com dwilliams at runrev.com
Thu Jan 9 11:06:01 EST 2014

Hello Dave,

We identified and fixed an issue that was causing some disruption to
mail as you described. This is unrelated to the server load. When the
server load is high, pages may take second or two longer to load, but
we have worked successfully today to bring this down.

Let us know via the standard support channels if you have any further queries.

Regards,

-David