[ANN] Excel Library 1.0.1 supports RGB colors

zryip theSlug zryip.theslug at gmail.com
Wed Jan 8 17:42:56 EST 2014

Dear LiveCode Users,

For starting this new year we have updated the Commercial version of
our MS Excel Library with 8 new commands for managing RGB colors in
addition of the MS Excel color indexes command available in the first
release.

Note RGB colors are only supported in most recent MS Excel, especially
on Macintosh.

Our MS Excel Library is declined in 2 versions:

1. An Open Source Version, downloadable here:
http://www.aslugontheroad.com/download/category/5-open-sources

Note the Library's documentation is also open source, so if you have
some interest in datagrids or arrays, you can freely study it.

2. A Commercial Version, freshly available in the LiveCode Store:
http://livecode.com/store/marketplace/excel-library

Here is a list of the objects supported by the MS Excel Library:
- Excel Application
- Window
- Workbook
- Worksheet
- Range
- Column
- Row
- Cell
- Chart
- Shape
- Print Setup (including headers and footers)

What is our plan for the Commercial Version in the next 2 months?

We are actually working on adding the Pivot Table object to this list
of supported objects.
Stay tuned on our website for more information about this.

Happy New Year to All with DGH and Excel Library!

Best Regards,
--
Zryip TheSlug
http://www.aslugontheroad.com