[ANN] MobGUI themes

Roger Eller roger.e.eller at sealedair.com
Sun Jan 5 20:17:16 EST 2014

Hi John, I used what was already in the object script, and mgValue doesn't
contain any data after sliding the slider.

*# MobGUI iOS7 Slider Control*

*# sent when the user drags the slider*

 on mgSliderDrag pValue

   put pValue & cr & mgValue  *-- Roger added this line to see which var
contains the slider position*

end mgSliderDrag

~Roger