LiveCode and SCRUM tools

Peter Haworth pete at lcsql.com
Sun Jan 5 12:51:56 EST 2014

Sure, I get that Mark but breaking a project down into manageable size
tasks for scheduling purposes isn't unique to Scrum or KanBan, project
managers have been doing it for years.

To transform your terminology into old fashioned CPM language, If I should
be 50% complete on my 30-day task and I'm only 30% complete, then I have 21
days left instead of 15 so the new completion date will be 6 days later
than it was.

But, once again, if it works for you (meaning projects are completed on
time) that's all that matters.

Pete
lcSQL Software <http://www.lcsql.com>