Open all the scripts in one stack as a continuous document?

Richmond richmondmathewson at gmail.com
Sun Jan 5 10:52:08 EST 2014

On 05/01/14 17:44, Klaus major-k wrote:
> Hi Richmond,
>
> Am 05.01.2014 um 16:41 schrieb J. Landman Gay <jacque at hyperactivesw.com>:
>
>> Richmond <richmondmathewson at gmail.com> wrote:
>>> and wish to change every single "if cmdKey() is down" to "if ctrlKey() is down"
>>> in on the sunny side of about 200 faux buttons in a stack
>> Use Find and Replace in the Edit menu.  Set it up to search the whole stack, scripts only.
>> --
> how long did you say are you using Livecode now? 8-)

Probably too long :P

That works (Thanks, Jacque), but I spent ages mucking around with the
Find & Replace "thing" in the scriptEditor.

Badly documented.

I still wonder why opening a stack in a textEditor such as TextWrangler
and saving it both corrupts the stack
and doubles its size.

This is particularly bad for the Community version as there should be no
restrictions on how one can muck around with the code.

Richmond.