Open all the scripts in one stack as a continuous document?

Richmond richmondmathewson at gmail.com
Sun Jan 5 08:44:21 EST 2014

Ugly, very ugly, never thought I would have to ask such a question;

especially after slagging-off Visual Basic!!!!

Anyway, I have just found out that I have made a "monster c*ck-up" [just
for a change, LOL]

and wish to change every single "if cmdKey() is down" to "if ctrlKey()
is down"
in on the sunny side of about 200 faux buttons
in a stack and dread the thought of having to open
each script and change it; apart from what it will do to my nascent
repetitive stress syndrome.

Richmond.