LiveCode and SCRUM tools

Peter Haworth pete at lcsql.com
Sat Jan 4 19:47:27 EST 2014

Thanks for the explanation.  I'm not sure how these tools are more
immediate than "traditional" software development tools.  In my life as a
project manager, we would have weekly meetings to assess where we were in
the project and adjust accordingly. CPM told us if we were going to be late
or not.

Of course, the biggest caveat about all this is that people need to be
realistic about how much longer they need to complete a task.  Any project
management software is just a tool to implement those estimates. WIthout
accurate estimates, any method fails and unfortunately, most people are not
very good at making that kind of estimate (me included!)

Pete
lcSQL Software <http://www.lcsql.com>