When htmlText goes wrong

Graham Samuel livfoss at mac.com
Sat Jan 4 08:21:26 EST 2014

Richmond, thanks, seems like a great idea. Needless to say I'd never heard of Kompozer. Sadly I can't get it to do anything. I installed it on my Mac, then I put my (obviously flawed) html text into the main window, save, and then say I want to see it in my browser. The browser (Firefox) just shows me the raw text and doesn't render it at all - this is a lot worse than LiveCode did. How can I tell what's wrong? And what do you mean by the 'kiddy-thing'? If you mean just compose your html in Komposer, well I have a lot of pre-existing text so that's a non starter for me.

Any more top tips?

TIA

Graham