CanCancelTouches in 6.5.1?

John Dixon dixonja at hotmail.co.uk
Sat Jan 4 03:37:19 EST 2014

Scott..

I had a problem with this a while ago...

(quote from a forum posting a while ago)
 it seems that a 'fix' right now is to set
'canCancelTouches' to false. This seems to have worked for me. This
'fix' was suggested by support at runrev on the use-list yesterday. (this is from a while ago).. I am
scrolling a lot of groups and using a 'behavior' to control actions in
the groups. I was using 'mouseDown, mouseUp'  handlers in the 'behavior'
 script that made them very sensitive... using the 'touch' commands
instead seems to have sorted the problem..

So, I guess the question is... are you using 'mouseUp/Down' or the 'touch commands ?

(Aside : the stack that I was going to send you... err... it's coming, just like Christmas)