LC Dictionary - trivial but annoying

Geoff Canyon gcanyon at gmail.com
Sat Jan 4 01:53:19 EST 2014

I have the same setup and I can't replicate any of this. Not sure what
could be different. I'm running a (nearly) stock install of LC. The only
changes are whatever my prefs are from several versions back, and updating
Navigator and the change I posted about earlier to the dictionary stack
script, which have nothing to do with searching.