LiveCode and SCRUM tools

Mark Wieder mwieder at ahsoftware.net
Fri Jan 3 20:14:05 EST 2014

Alejandro Tejada <capellan2000 at ...> writes:

> How well integrates LiveCode with
> SCRUM tools and methods?

I'll let Monte deal with the version control integration question, but
otherwise I don't see what LC has to do with scrum.

> please share your experiences with
> any of these Project Management systems.

I've used Pivotal Tracker for a bit over three years now and experimented
with some of its competitors. Managing user stories and tracking developer
and project velocities is easy and intuitive.

> Why there is no a Project Management Tool
> created with LiveCode?

I actually started work on one over the last couple of years, but I soon
realized that there was nothing I could add on top of what existing tools
already offered. I'd like Tracker to have more group/project management
features, and the updated UI goes partway there. I'm otherwise happy with
Tracker and don't feel motivated to recreate the tool.

--
 Mark Wieder
 ahsoftware at gmail.com