Is there a clever way to do subscripts in LC text?

Graham Samuel livfoss at mac.com
Fri Jan 3 17:39:58 EST 2014

Thanks - I learn something new every day. I did search for 'subscript' in the Dictionary, but although the word does appear in the description of 'textShift', the search doesn't look into descriptions, just into the dictionary entries themselves. So thank goodness someone knew about it already.

As Richmond said:

> One of the MAJOR problems with the inbuilt documentation is knowing what one actually has to look for
> to get the information one wants.

This is true. Maybe the next revised dictionary (you know there's gotta be one) could use keywords which one could search for (and which users could add), since there really a lot of instances like this.

Thanks again

Graham