commandNames/functionNames

Peter Haworth pete at lcsql.com
Fri Jan 3 14:04:29 EST 2014

Thanks Mark, I suspected that was the case.  My simplistic solution would
be to have code that scanned the engine code looking for commands and
functions but that's probably too simplistic.

The functionNames includes some surprising entries, for example all the
templatexxxx stuff, which according to the dictionary are keywords.  Which
then begs the question, why is there no keywordNames?

Pete
lcSQL Software <http://www.lcsql.com>