Strange behavior of the IDE? - Found word(s) list error remove list in the Text body

Bob Sneidar bobsneidar at iotecdigital.com
Thu Feb 27 17:51:49 EST 2014

I will say though, that at times I have had syntax errors which compile fine but produce some kind of runtime error, and when the offending command is reached, the engine silently exits the handler and stepping terminates. I see this in the debugger because when I step through the code, it hits that line then bails out. Whenever you hit a line of code that seems to jump out of the step debugger, examine that line of code VEWY CAWEFUWWY.

Bob