Scrolling speed of a data grid

Kay C Lan lan.kc.macmail at gmail.com
Thu Feb 27 16:27:35 EST 2014

On Thu, Feb 27, 2014 at 11:01 PM, Terence Heaford
<t.heaford at btinternet.com>wrote:

> This assumes of course it is reset each time you close LC.
>
> That's what happens on my machine: OS X 10.9.2, LC 6.5.2

New stack, new btn:

on mouseUp
   set the repeatRate to 20
end mouseUp

Press the btn and in the msg box 'put the repeatRate' I get 20.

If I Quit LC, restart it and open my New stack and 'put the repeatRate' in
the msg box I get 50. Press the btn I get 20.

If you get 1 before you even open a stack, then a plugin might be setting
it.

If you get 1 ater you open a stack then I'd be doing a global search for
'repeatRate' which I assume will be in an [pre]open[stack/card] handler
somewhere.