Strange behavior of the IDE?

Peter Haworth pete at lcsql.com
Thu Feb 27 15:33:02 EST 2014

I've experienced this from time to time and it's very frustrating.

Have you tried inserting a "breakpoint" command at the start of your
function rather than a "red dot" breakpoint?

I've sometimes found that the statement following the breakpoint is somehow
syntactically incorrect in a way that isn't caught during compile, which
seems to cause LC to just give up.  Sorry to be so vague but I can't
remember the exact details.

On another occasion, I ended up putting a lock messages command in my code
(when I was in "try anything" mode) which fixed the problem, but I have no
idea why.

Pete
lcSQL Software <http://www.lcsql.com>