How To Say ?This Is Crap? In Different Cultures

FlexibleLearning.com admin at FlexibleLearning.com
Thu Feb 27 03:59:06 EST 2014

Whilst working in the garden I called to my wife "What time is it?" to which
she yelled... "Lunch will be ready when I'm ready!"

Marriage, huh?

:-)

Hugh Senior
FLCo

<bobsneidar at iotecdigital.com>
> To: How to use LiveCode <use-livecode at lists.runrev.com>
> Subject: Re: How To Say ?This Is Crap? In	Different Cultures
>
> Reminds me a lot of a trip I took with my Dad and Stepmom around the big
> island of Hawaii. I would hear her say something that barely registered
with
> me, but my Dad seemed to immediately act upon it. After watching this
> interaction for a bit, I realized she was speaking in a kind of code, and
he was
> interpreting it, and doing a damd good job of it too, although she would
> probably have disagreed about that.
>
> I brought it up to him later, and he confirmed that this was exactly what
was
> going on. He had learned to do this over the years he had been with her.
She