Scrolling speed of a data grid

Peter Haworth pete at lcsql.com
Wed Feb 26 14:18:05 EST 2014

Hi Terence,
You're right, modTableField doesn't have a built-in way to right justify a
column.  I hope one day LC implements right (and center) tabs.

I did come up with a workaround to right justify a column which seems to
work speedily.  If you're interested email me off list and I'll send it to
you.

Pete
lcSQL Software <http://www.lcsql.com>