How To Say "This Is Crap" In Different Cultures

Richmond richmondmathewson at gmail.com
Wed Feb 26 09:39:23 EST 2014

On 26/02/14 16:09, Mike Kerner wrote:
> So if I was to say "iTunes Radio", everyone in every language wouldn't
> agree that what I really meant was "Crap"?

LOL!

Well; only the subset of those who used Macintosh or Windows on a
regular basis who had ever tried iTunes Radio.

For the sake of argument; the last time I used iTunes was at version 6,
and, as far as I remember the radio function then was
OK, if, like me, you happen to like Hickey Rockabilly-cum-Bluegrass
music from Memphis.

Richmond.