Scrolling speed of a data grid

PystCat pystcat at gmail.com
Tue Feb 25 17:10:31 EST 2014

Would it speed things up by using the dgData command instead...? Its an array...

Again... Grasping at straws here... I've never seen a datagrid misbehave like you've described... My apps use a LOT of datagrids and my tables are 100's of thousands of records...  I have one table that adds on average 10,000 records a day.