Support for Mac OSX 10.5

Mark Schonewille m.schonewille at economy-x-talk.com
Tue Feb 25 13:07:40 EST 2014

No, Andrew. I think this is exactly one of RunRev's problems. Too often,
they seem to have no attention for how many people are affected by a
small bug or a strategical change, which seems to be rather unimportant
at first sight. If you count the total number of hours that people will
have to spend on testing their scripts, you will understand that this is
indeed a lot of work compared to the man hours needed to maintain LC for
OSX 10.5 a little longer.

--
Best regards,

Mark Schonewille