Support for Mac OSX 10.5

Mark Schonewille m.schonewille at economy-x-talk.com
Tue Feb 25 12:26:49 EST 2014

Jacque,

Dropping support for 10.5 isn't the same as dropping support for
PowerPC. AFAIK, PPC support doesn't really exist for quite a while now.

10.5, however, also runs on a number of Mac models with Intel processor
and LiveCode would no longer be useful on those machines. If I and
hundres of other LC users want to keep this market, we will have to test
every release of our software with an old version of LiveCode, to make
sure that our scripts still work. That's a lot of extra work for everyone.

--
Best regards,

Mark Schonewille

Homepage: http://economy-x-talk.com