Fairly offensive message - Domain does not exist

J. Landman Gay jacque at hyperactivesw.com
Tue Feb 25 11:57:46 EST 2014

On 2/25/14, 1:52 AM, Richmond wrote:

> Of course if you really wan to rub his face in the above you should post
> it on the thread in the Forums.

I know you were probably speaking metaphorically, but we shouldn't be
rubbing anything in anyone's face, unless you want us to appear petty
and unwelcoming. Also, this list is archived in at least two places and
if someone wanted to, they could easily see how the community responds
to any type of criticism.

But I would encourage posts that show objectively why LiveCode is the
better solution. There is plenty of evidence for that without value
judgements.

Jacqueline Landman Gay         |     jacque at hyperactivesw.com