Fairly offensive message - Domain does not exist

Richard Gaskin ambassador at fourthworld.com
Tue Feb 25 10:55:37 EST 2014

Peter M. Brigham wrote:

> When someone says to me that LC is just for amateurs and hobbyists and can't really do any heavy lifting, the first thing I point them to is this:
>
> http://livecode.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/04/USGS-Landsat7-ForestryApp-livecode-case-study.pdf
>
> -- The NASA Landsat 7 satellite imaging scheduling and database management is run entirely using LC. IMO, this should be very prominently displayed on the LC website.

Thanks, Peter.  That is indeed a good one, but as one of only three
cases shown in the front page there remains a good opportunity to add
more. I've discussed this with Ben, and we have a plan in place to
address that very soon.

What path did you follow at the site to find that PDF? I was hoping to
find background info on the KLM case there, but I didn't see links to
any other info for that or the NASA case.

--
  Richard Gaskin
  Fourth World