Fairly offensive message - Domain does not exist

Peter M. Brigham pmbrig at gmail.com
Tue Feb 25 10:45:50 EST 2014

When someone says to me that LC is just for amateurs and hobbyists and can't really do any heavy lifting, the first thing I point them to is this:

http://livecode.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/04/USGS-Landsat7-ForestryApp-livecode-case-study.pdf

-- The NASA Landsat 7 satellite imaging scheduling and database management is run entirely using LC. IMO, this should be very prominently displayed on the LC website.

-- Peter

Peter M. Brigham
pmbrig at gmail.com
http://home.comcast.net/~pmbrig