Script local variables

Graham Samuel livfoss at mac.com
Sun Feb 23 17:32:58 EST 2014

I see that I have misunderstood the context of this 'feature' (if that's what it is). It refers to a situation where one runs a script in the IDE, finds an error, corrects it and runs it again. It's entirely an IDE thing, isn't it? Compilation can happen outside the IDE, for example where a splash stack invokes other stacks containing scripts, but the developer doesn't see this directly so can't mess with the script and go again. I was thinking in a wider context, where the stack gets removed completely from the machine and then is brought back. That isn't what it's about.

Not quite so puzzled

Graham