offset broken?

Peter Haworth pete at lcsql.com
Sat Feb 22 13:25:00 EST 2014

Hi Bill,
If you specify a number of characters to skip, the offset that is returned
is relative to that number, not the start of the string.  So if you specify
7 characters to skip and the character you are looking for is the 10th
character in the string, you will get (10-7) or 3 as the result.

Pete
lcSQL Software <http://www.lcsql.com>