Web Apps

Nakia Brewer Nakia.Brewer at westrac.com.au
Fri Feb 21 15:48:05 EST 2014

Hi,

The forms to fill out need to be a link on a site an organisation has access to.

They would prefer for the users not to have to log in (they don't need to see history etc of what they submitted once it's approved)

As the form moves along its approval chain or workflow the emails back to the requester contain links to the form where they can view where it's up to (and print etc)

>From a management perspective they too get emails when they have forms awaiting approval but they mostly currently view this via a dashboard which contains a report linked to all submitted instances of that form. This is a portal they sign into. This report has a link to the form instance so they can open and  process it right from the report.

Sent from my iPhone