Ugly stack filename problem after Save as!

Dr. Hawkins dochawk at gmail.com
Fri Feb 21 00:27:39 EST 2014

On Wed, Feb 19, 2014 at 10:07 AM, Klaus major-k <klaus at major-k.de> wrote:

> I am experiencing a very strange problem after I save a stack AS.
> Looks like LC remembers the original filename and insist on using it,
> EVEN after I quit and restart LC!?

I have seen a semi-reporducible glitch like this on OS/X with firefox and
both gmail and the ECF court filing system.

Under not yet specified conditions, if I open file originalfile in
LibreOffice, save it as newfile, and then export to pdf, and then drag the
new pdf for upload, rather than newfile.pdf, it is actually
originalfile.pdf that attaches.

I haven't fully nailed this down, but have seen it happen when watching
(because it just happened once before) and being certain that I actually
dragged newfile.pdf.

This can be quite embarrassing when practicing law . . .

--
Dr. Richard E. Hawkins, Esq.
(702) 508-8462