SQLite revOpenDatabase() and Relative File Paths

Jan Schenkel janschenkel at yahoo.com
Thu Feb 20 03:52:12 EST 2014

Hi Kay,

Untested, but does it work if you put a period before the relative path?
   get revOpenDatabase("sqlite","./Folder Name/mySQLite.db",,,)
Otherwise the operating system may think you're trying to open a dataabse on a volume called 'Folder Name'

HTH,

Jan Schenkel.

=====
Quartam Reports & PDF Library for LiveCode
www.quartam.com

=====