Blank page at the top of pdf output

J. Landman Gay jacque at hyperactivesw.com
Wed Feb 19 15:33:05 EST 2014

On 2/19/14, 1:46 PM, Terry Judd wrote:

> On 20/02/2014, at 06:39 AM, J. Landman Gay wrote:
>
>> On 2/19/14, 1:29 PM, Terry Judd wrote:
>>> I'm trying to print a couple of cards to a pdf file and am
>>> consistently getting an extra blank page included before the output
>>> from the cards. The card rect is the same as the printPaperRectangle
>>> minus the printMargins so everything sits on the page nicely.
>>
>> Do you have any "print break" commands in the print loop?
>
> No - should I?

Not necessarily. I just thought if you did, and it was at the top of a
loop, it would print a blank page before the rest of the content. But
you don't, so that's not it. The only other thing I can think of is that
you're accidentally printing a blank card or something, but I suppose
you've checked for that.

If you do decide to scale the printout as a workaround, then you could
use "print break" if you need to force each card to its own page.

Or maybe "print to PDF" has a glitch.

Jacqueline Landman Gay         |     jacque at hyperactivesw.com