AW: OT: how to restore my Mac?

Tiemo Hollmann TB toolbook at kestner.de
Wed Feb 19 12:10:09 EST 2014

Thank you for your hints,
I tried both without success. I don't know what the reset user permissions
actually does, perhaps permissions of some standard folders, but I think
both tools can't restore the permissions of my personal folders, because
they can't know, what they have been. So I restored all files from an (too)
old backup and are now reinstalling the rest by hand.
Thanks
Tiemo

Auftrag

http://macs.about.com/od/Troubleshooting/qt/Mac-Troubleshooting-Reset-User-