Right click (secondary click) not working in LiveCode IDE

Martin Koob mkoob at rogers.com
Wed Feb 19 09:42:52 EST 2014

Working with LC 6.5.1 on Mac OS X 10.8.5,  today the right click is not
opening the contextual menu in the IDE.

This has never happened before.  I thought it may be something in my project
that was intecepting it. I tried creating a new stack drag a button on it
and then right click to show the contextual menu to Edit script, show
project inspector etc.  Still no joy.  Right clicking works in other
applications on the Mac.  Has anyone seen this before?  How do I get right
click(secondary click) working again?

Martin