Field to Webpage

Richard Gaskin ambassador at fourthworld.com
Tue Feb 18 16:26:08 EST 2014

Dan Friedman wroteL

 > Has anyone tackled the idea of taking a field in LiveCode and
 > outputting it to a webpage?    We're talking about taking the
 > htmlText of a field (with styled text, tabs, text colors, imbedded
 > images, etc, etc, etc.) and generating a html document that you
 > could post to a website.
 >
 > Anyone done this?

Between WebMerge and the various CMS authoring systems I manage for
clients, that's a big chunk of what I do for a living.

The details vary according to the nature of the content, but htmlText
does most of the heavy lifting, with a bit of
tedious-but-not-too-difficult massaging.

What do you need to do?

--
  Richard Gaskin
  Fourth World