still error ITMS-9000 "invalid Code Signing

Neil Roger neil at runrev.com
Tue Feb 18 12:25:50 EST 2014

Dear Alain,

Thank you for supplying the additional information.

This info would imply that that the certificate that you are signing
with is not contained within the provisioning profile you used for signing.

I would recommend that you remove and then re-download your development
certificate and applicable provision profile from the iOS developer
portal as this will likely resolve the issue. Other developers who
experienced this issue, with the mentioned solution, can be found at the
following stackOverflow post-

http://stackoverflow.com/questions/19697237/invalid-provisioning-profile-missing-code-signing-certificate

Kind Regards,

Neil Roger
--
RunRev Support Team ~ http://www.runrev.com
-

On 18/02/2014 17:13, Alain Vezina wrote:
> Dear Neil,
>
> I am on Mac Lion Mountain
> using LC 6.6
> XCode 5.0.2
>
> I do use a distribution profile which is valid. Last time I used it in last November, it worked very well.
> I checked the iPhone Distribution certificate and it is valid.
>
> So, here is the complete message I received
> ERROR ITMS-9000: " Invalid Code Signing. The executable ‘may app name’ must be signed with the certificate that is contained in the provisioning profile. » at SoftwareAssets/SoftwareAsset(MZItmspSoftwareAssetPackage)
>
> I hope that will help you to help me.
>
> Kind regards
>
> Alain Vezina
>
> Le 2014-02-18 à 10:49, Neil Roger <neil at runrev.com> a écrit :
>
>> Dear Alain,
>>
>> As you have mentioned, bug 11754 should be resolved in LiveCode 6.6-dp1 however, I do not beleive this relates to the issue you are experiencing. This bug related to the creation of an invalid standalone iOS app that did not adhere to Apples recent iOS store changes.
>>
>> More information on this can be found here- https://developer.apple.com/news/?id=12172013a
>>
>> With that being said, te ERROR ITMS-9000 "Invalid Code Signign should relate to a signing discrepancy and the most likley cause is that you are using a development profile to sign and not a distribution one.
>>
>> The error will also give more information on what is causing the error, so if you are still unable to resolve the issue, please post this additional information and we may be able to assist further.
>>
>> Kind Regards,
>>

>> Neil Roger
>> --
>> RunRev Support Team ~ http://www.runrev.com
>> -
>>

>> On 18/02/2014 15:34, Alain Vezina wrote:
>>> I tried to send my app to the App Store using LC 6.6-dp1 and I received the same message as lasts weeks : ERROR ITMS-9000 "Invalid Code Signign ". Iwas sure that bug fix [11754 - Error (invalid bundle) on uploading app to iOS App Store] was for that problem. Am I right or wrong?
>>>
>>> I feel very frustrated, waiting two weeks to send my app and getting the same result.
>>>
>>> Alain Vézina
>>> Logilangue
>>> 514-596-1385
>>> www.logilangue.com