Best Practice for Library Stacks - Found word(s) check out in the Text body

Bob Sneidar bobsneidar at iotecdigital.com
Mon Feb 17 20:05:39 EST 2014

What you are calling Scripts are actually Handlers. A Script is the entire chunk of code, containing 0 or more commands and/or functions, which belongs to an object. A handler is everything between and including an on/command/function statement and it’s corresponding end statement.

In the past, I and others have often referred to handlers as Scripts, out of laziness I suppose, but now I try to catch myself doing it because it’s really a kind of bad habit.

Bob