Image Processing Makes Livecode Appear to Crash

Ray ray at linkit.com
Mon Feb 17 19:38:45 EST 2014

Alex, thanks for jumping in here.  I'll try that, but in the meantime I
must say that of all the posts I've ever made this is one of the most
gratifying.  I just tried Phil's suggestion of increasing the X-mod to
100 and, just as Phil predicted, I was shocked at the results. Don't
know why I didn't think of it right off.  Probably the end of the day or
the 2 glasses of wine with dinner, but increasing the X-mod did it.
This handler is now well within the acceptable range of time-to-execute
any user would expect.

Many thanks!

Ray
LinkIt! Software