Most Effecient way to repeat a handler/function - Found word(s) list error in the Text body

Peter Haworth pete at lcsql.com
Mon Feb 17 16:50:39 EST 2014

Have to admit I'm the same.  If it's more convenient codingwise to to
repeat with x=1 to whatever and I know for sure there won;t be many
iterations to go through, the speed difference is unnoticeable to the user.

I'm also curious about another aspect of this.  Is it universally true that
"repeat with" is always slower than "repeat for" or only when the loop is
addressing LC chunks of one sort or another?

Pete
lcSQL Software <http://www.lcsql.com>