revBrowser and modal stack

Mark Schonewille m.schonewille at economy-x-talk.com
Mon Feb 17 10:09:57 EST 2014

Hi jbv,

I don't think so, as the browser window might be rendered incorrectly "on top" of a window that doesn't have a layer in front of itself anymore and because the browser window is supposed to move with its parent window. Probably the latter makes more sense than the former.

--
Kind regards,

Mark Schonewille
Economy-x-Talk