revBrowser and modal stack

Mark Schonewille m.schonewille at economy-x-talk.com
Mon Feb 17 09:14:34 EST 2014

Hi Jbv,

One possibility is that the external works but that the page doesn't
load because the modal dialog is blocking. Not very likely to be the
case, though.

Another possibility is that the modal dialog disaplays on top of the
browser window. The browser isn't a real control but a window drawn on
top of the stack window. Modal dialogs are drawn in a layer in front of
all other windows of an app, possibly including the browser windows.
That means that you can't do what you want.

--
Best regards,

Mark Schonewille

Homepage: http://economy-x-talk.com