Most Effecient way to repeat a handler/function - Found word(s) list error in the Text body

Bob Sneidar bobsneidar at iotecdigital.com
Sun Feb 16 14:50:23 EST 2014

I did not think “snarky” when I read your post. Whenever discussing technical things, it probably always sounds snarky. I’ve second guessed some of my own posts for that reason, But no fear, I take everything I read on this list from long time posters as what it is: Expert opinions from professionals.

Bob